If you need a new person, baptism or marriage certificate, you can order it from the church office or here.

If you need any other certificates, you must contact the church office. Remember to bring photo identification (passport or driving licence).

Church cab
If you are walking impaired or otherwise have difficulty getting to the church, you can request a church cab for services.